Friday, November 8, 2013

Edward & Grandma (August 2011)

I'm sharing this layout for the Life.Paper.Scrapbook October Colour Challenge. Check it out here to see the gorgeous inspiration image - a sweet old typewriter and classic garden rose the colour of buttery lemon icing. So pretty... mmm, now I'm hungry ;)


I often find myself working in brown and turquoise, or yellow and turquoise, so it's great to bring the three colours together - perfect for a boy layout, and just right to complement these pictures of my Mum and son taken on the piece of furniture known as 'The Yellow Couch'. My little one was just five weeks old - how time flies!

Credits:
2Ps-Jennifer Pebbles-Winter Deer; 2Ps-Scrap Originals-Ocean Breeze-String Frames; Aprilmouse & Hanulienka-Spring Vol 2-Postcard Frame; Emily Powers-Blossom; Gunhild Storeide-Paper date wheel, Retro style tape, & Tab; Lettering Delights-Hero 12x12 QP; Little Dreamer-Michelle Coleman-Frosted & Wild Sorbet; Pixel Scrapper-Marisa Lerin-Hinge tag; Raspberry Road-Susan Darter-Travelogue; Shabby Princess-Promise; Thaliris-A Precious Moment Sampler; CVW_SupplyTracker.

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful layout! Great use of the colors!!! I love it! Thanks for playing along at LPS!

    ReplyDelete