Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Faux Watercolour Wildflowers Card

I'm sharing this card for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. This week it's an Anything Goes challenge with a focus on Ranger products.

After inking my stamps with distress inks, I spritzed them with a little water before stamping onto heavy watercolour paper. I layered up lots of stamped images to create a meadow of wildflowers. I'm really happy with how this technique turned out!

Mounted on a dark brown card with a strip of embossed green shimmer paper down the side, trimmed with scallop scissors.

Materials:
Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick, Wild Honey, Shabby Shutters, Faded Jeans, Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain and Brushed Corduroy. Anna Griffin Cuttlebug 'Poppy' border embossing folder. Kaisercraft Metallic Brown blank card. Stamps - Stampendous 'Scripty Stems' plus another set I don't have the details for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment